Zion Warcry Released. The Matrix Revolutions´ battle on Zion

arajigar

Messages recommandés

I tested the mod and I liked the concept :)

But there is still a problem with the realisation, the sentinels fly too fast and are too little to be shot :s

And they also fly too much alone instead of small groups like in the film. Maybe it can be solved spawning more sentinels (with a slower spawn time) and make them move together to make them more easy to kill :)

And I didn't find how to get more ammo :??: What are you supposed to do when you are out of ammo ? Kick all the sentinels with the melee mode ? :D

Hi!. For the sentinel problem I've tried to make them follow info_air_nodes, in fact, they used them in packs of 3 or even 10 units, but the attack routine was so stupid, they only attacked you if they found you close to a wall ( don´t ask me why =\ ).

The number of sentinels is calculated to make the game don´t suffer excessive lag, the spawn times are still under testings until I reach the right values. Also, I made them 1:1 scale in comparison with the APU, I mean, they are sized the same as in the movie. ;)... try to use the Twohand on medium distances, the Shredder if they are too close , I use 60% of the times the Siege because it´s the better technique, oh!, the Mjolnir also is cool to kill sentinels in medium-large ranges.

To reload your weapons, and also the engine you can use the consoles near the Argos control tower.

To restore the engine use the secondary attack of the FEMP. :)

Aniway...I don´t know how to do the STEAM thing, and I also don´t know how to add images to the gallery.I´m trying to learn more of the STEAM way to do things. :P

In moddb there are a patch uploaded, and more images of the new shape of the zion map.

I like you like it!!

I´ve finished the second map zw_tunnel, It´s the incursion by the APU corps into the tunnels behind the GATE 2 ( GATE 3 was destroyed in the assault on zion ).

http://mods.moddb.com/6540/zion-warcry/image-gallery/

Then will come zw_elevator ( I don´t know if I'll release it ¿? )

and the final map zw_osiris.

zw_training is almost finished, but without RAD applied ( It's so ugly that I cannot give you images of it...)

Keep plugged you red pills!!

• 5 years later...

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.