[ Topic blagues ] Pour les blagues ou les dernières conneries du web

dPm

Messages recommandés

An airliner was taking off from Kennedy Airport. After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. Welcome to Flight 293, nonstop from New York to Los Angeles. The weather ahead is good and we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. Now sit back and relax and. . . OH MY GOD!"...

Silence followed...

Then after a few seconds, the Captain came back on the intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I frightened you earlier, but while I was talking to you, the flight-attendant brought me a cup of hot coffee and spilled it in my lap. He chuckled and said, "You should see the front of my pants!"

A passenger in coach yelled loudly, "That's nothing. You should see the back of mine!"

désolé pour ceux qui parle pas anglais...

[citation=31512,32][nom]dPm a écrit[/nom]

An airliner was taking off from Kennedy Airport. After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, this is your Captain speaking. Welcome to Flight 293, nonstop from New York to Los Angeles. The weather ahead is good and we should have a smooth and uneventful flight. Now sit back and relax and. . . OH MY GOD!"...

Silence followed...

Then after a few seconds, the Captain came back on the intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I frightened you earlier, but while I was talking to you, the flight-attendant brought me a cup of hot coffee and spilled it in my lap. He chuckled and said, "You should see the front of my pants!"

A passenger in coach yelled loudly, "That's nothing. You should see the back of mine!"

[/citation]

[:bzh]

[citation=31512,32][nom]dPm a écrit[/nom]

Silence followed...

[/citation]

excellent [:bzh]

petite dédicace pour mes amis Bailges

Belgique : un hélicoptère s'écrase sur un cimetierre : les sauveteurs ont déjà dégagé une centaine de corps

[:666]

bon aller c'est fini le bac:

[fixed]Un beau jour d'été, un type monte dans un train et s'assoit en face d'une jeune femme magnifique, qui porte une mini-jupe tout ce qu'il y a de plus minuscule.

Le type ne peut s'empêcher de remarquer que la femme ne porte pas de culotte, et le pauvre diable ne peut pas quitter des yeux son entre-jambes.

Soudain elle lui dit :

- Je vois que vous regardez mon sexe !!!

Il lui répond :

- C'est vrai, mais c'est difficile de ne pas regarder alors que vous ne portez pas de culotte !

Quelques kilomètres plus loin, elle lui dit :

- Regardez attentivement, je vais vous faire un clin d'oeil.

Et effectivement avec un mouvement musculaire, sa vulve imite un clin d'oeil parfait. Le type est stupéfait !

- Maintenant regardez a nouveau, lui dit la femme, je vais vous faire un bisou.

A nouveau elle fait une contorsion musculaire et sa vulve imite une bouche donnant un baiser parfait. Le type n'en peut plus !

La femme lui dit alors :

- Allez, maintenant viens t'asseoir ici à côté de moi ... et mets moi 2 doigts.

Le type incrédule lui répond :

- Quoi, vous savez aussi siffler ??? !!!

[/fixed]

je me marre comme un con depuis 10 minutes