Jedi Knight 3 : Jedi Academy :

thedark

Messages recommandés

Y'a un topic qui en parle sur canardpc, le mod est sans arret repoussé, le mec joue au con il veut de la reconnaissance, soit disant le truc est terminé et il sort des feintes bidon depuis plus de 6 mois..

http://www.canardplus.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8734&st=60

Je vous laisse lire, l'évolution des news, c'est édifiant..

*Winter 2003: "Christmas, hopefully"

*January 2004: He claims the final release date to be on January

*February 2004: "mod release this month hopeful Wink"

*April 2004: "It will be finished within a month, im working hard on it, and also working alone is very difficult so please dont ask me when it is going to be released!"

*May 2004: "The mod is very close to completion, i will give information from my web site soon"

*October 2004: "%99.9 Wink"

*November 2004: "I'm working without stop. it will be ready in November!"

*March 5th 2005: "I wrote the release date in the end of teasers." (Trailers said release date was 05/03/05)

*February 2005: "Yes coming soon Wink" (in response to some asking whether it would be done in February)

*March-April 2005: "maybe the release day will be end of this month or begining of april [...] but certainly the mod going to release before 1 month starwars ep3 's release day"

*May 19th, 2005:

*August 2005: "I'm planning to release the mod in one month [August]"

*August - September 2005: "'I'm planning to release on end of august or september first week."

*Spring 2006: "Not sure release date maybe (end of spring) i m nonstop working."

*July 29th 2006: "[...] and kotf will be released on july 29th. I will announce this within this week when I release the ultimate trailer."

*November 2006: "Since the demo is complete, ill use all my effort to complete the trailer.i will try to release it in the following 7 days."

*March 1st 2007: "Yes, KotF is planned to be released in March 1st."

*May 25th 2007: "The pack will be released on May 25th, at the exact day of the 30th Anniversary of Star Wars."

*June (first week) 2007: "The pack will be released on May 25th, at the exact day of the 30th Anniversary of Star Wars."

*June 25th 2007: KOTF has been split up in 2 parts, the first one was expected to be released this day at 16:00 GMT. The page states that the upload process is at 60% at 17:30 GMT.

*July 15th 2007: "guys, if i dont release the first part, you must understand there is a problem. wait a couple of days. i dont want to give a release that. its not certain, but i will release the first part, sunday night or monday if the things go right. you must believe that, i am feeling bad when i m not sharing my boredoms of my life.. everyone knows that english is not my mother language. my friend have translating the writings"

• Réponses 183
  • Created
  • Dernière réponse

Top Posters In This Topic

ouais, enfin vla le boulot qu'il a fait aussi xD

il peut avoir un espace temps "musée du bourget", mais il a quand même le mérite de faire quelque chose de beau

P.S.: espace temps "musée du bourget": expression, se dit d'un espace temps dont les durées initiales augmentent de façon exponentielle, sans que la fin ne soit perceptible réellement. Généralement, par exemple, 3 mois prennent 3 ans.

ouais, enfin vla le boulot qu'il a fait aussi xD

il peut avoir un espace temps "musée du bourget", mais il a quand même le mérite de faire quelque chose de beau

P.S.: espace temps "musée du bourget": expression, se dit d'un espace temps dont les durées initiales augmentent de façon exponentielle, sans que la fin ne soit perceptible réellement. Généralement, par exemple, 3 mois prennent 3 ans.[/quotemsg]

ca se rapproche de lespace temps benurien ou ce soir se tranforme en 4 ans xD