Zion Warcry Released. The Matrix Revolutions´ battle on Zion

arajigar

Messages recommandés

Hello. I have fixed some of those probs yet. Next BETA will be Better. I swear.

The lag is because of the number of sentinels on screen. 40 is all right :love: , more than 70 starts laggin´ :whistle: , 120 is 2 kmph style game. :D

Aniway, I fixed also this in the zion map. Remember that is only a Beta, and because of the film fidelity impressed ( hi-poly structure of the map :ange: ) the entities must be created in a right way to let the game be played. So I have to set up correctly the monstermakers in further versions. Sorry for the lag. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi again. I´ve recently fixed more "bugs" of the Zion Warcry MOD.

-APU corpses explode and disappear instead of remaining.

-All weapons present

-Better Game balance ( APUs less weak, more armor and ammo, etc...

I hope a new beta will be available 1 of August...of 2006 ;)

-Take a look to this link for more info about ZWC next version.

http://mods.moddb.com/6540/zion-warcry/news-features/

-And its new screens...

http://mods.moddb.com/6540/zion-warcry/image-gallery/

Screens sympas ^^

Pour les anglophobes :

Salut. J'ai récemment fixé quelques bugs supplémentaires de Zion Warcry MOD.

-Les APU morts ne restent plus sur place, ils explosent et disparaissent.

-Toutes les armes présentes ? (ajout, corrections, je connais pas le mod :/)

-Meilleur equilibrage de jeu (Les APU sont moins faibles, plus d'armure et de munitions, etc...

J'espere qu'une nouvelle beta sera disponible pour le 1er aout 2006

-Jetez un oeil ici pour plus d'infos sur la prochaine version du mod

http://mods.moddb.com/6540/zion-warcry/news-features/

-Et les nouveaux screens

http://mods.moddb.com/6540/zion-warcry/image-gallery/[/quotemsg]

Merci pour il traducteur...( oh my god!! I hope I didn´t wrote it wrong :D )

With "all weapons" I mean that, now, you can use the Uraken,Twohand,Shoryuken,Mjolnir,Shredder,Siege weapon techniques and the F.E.M.P countermeasure. ;)

I have also added better sounds and now the gameplay sounds fits better what I wanted it to be.

It´s 22 of august, I hope in 7 more days I could finish the APU player model so it show correctly the animations. :ange:

Keep plugged you redpills. :D

With "all weapons" I mean that, now, you can use the Uraken,Twohand,Shoryuken,Mjolnir,Shredder,Siege weapon techniques and the F.E.M.P countermeasure. ;)

I have also added better sounds and now the gameplay sounds fits better what I wanted it to be.

It´s 22 of august, I hope in 7 more days I could finish the APU player model so it show correctly the animations. :ange:

Keep plugged you redpills. :D[/quotemsg](22 of August ? You mean July, don't you ? ^^)

En gros, il dit qu'on pourra utiliser toutes les armes, et que les sons sont meilleurs et correspondent mieux à ce qu'il voulait.

Il espere aussi avoir fini le model de l'APU dans 7 jours.

(by the way, it's "le traducteur", not "il traducteur" [:xdddd])

Merci le traducteur !! ( :D I sometimes use some Italian words mixed with english...don't know why ).

Sará che sono stato costretto a parlare Italiano per il mio lavoro nella Italia?...O_o

Hehehehe.

Aniway ( return to english ), Zion Warcry is 95% complete. All weapons are available, and all other features are working 100%...BUT, there are some thing that I could not code ( yet ).

-FEMP visual effects

-Gamerules

-New Hud Reticle ( not crosshair, I mean something like the HUD seen on a F14 )

-APU Model...I must assume...I´m a bit lazy ;)

Next Beta ( or maybe a V1.0 ) is near .

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

I've recently fixed more bugs of the Sourcecode.

Now Zion Warcry is 90% done in terms of coding, because I have to code the gamerules ( some help round here ? :D )

FEMP countermeasure works now 100% with a little surprise, and I have tested the reticle succesfully.

I want to finish the training map and another map called "osiris" based on the ANIMATRIX film ( I have to model the Osiris, test the monstermakers, stablish a full web of nodes, etc,etc. O_o )

I hope that for autumm the MOD will have a new version available without all those Bugs!! ;)

Thanks for your interest!!

Hi!!, I have had the PATCH idea some time ago. But the features I´ve modified are more like a new Beta instead a new cl_dll or a new zwc.dll, or a new pack of sprites, I´ve modified maps, sounds, models and so on, so I prefer to wait a bit more ( I know you people want a new release :P ).

Aniway, next version will be availabe in September ( the 15th is a Estimate Time of Release ).

Archivé

Ce sujet est désormais archivé et ne peut plus recevoir de nouvelles réponses.